Sussex is a world-leading research university with many projects led by the foremost academics in their field. We use research-led teaching, a unique location and a strong sense of purpose to broaden our students’ perspectives.
The University of Sussex International Ms Degree scholarship program is worth £10,000 and will be provided to Successful applicants. Application for 2017/18 session has commenced for prospective students/applicants.
Applications are invited for the Future Leaders Scholarship Program which is offered to International students who wants to undergo a Masters degree program at the Institution.
– Applicants must be International students
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program in any recognized University.
– Applicants must have accepted a full-time place in School of English.
– Applicants must have good grades.
Applicants should submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– A cover letter
– A CV
– A transcript of your undergraduate degree
Interested applicants can also submit hard copies to:
Liz Walker, Course Coordinator, School of English
Tel: +44 (0)1273 678468
University of Sussex
Arts B, B133
Brighton BN1 9QN