Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Job Title: Assistant Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time
Field: Technology, Engineering
Application Deadline: Not Specified
- The contract manager in the pre-sale stage in terms of the contract making and contract negotiation, customer service in the course of implementation of the contract, the contract is responsible for the analysis, the performance of the contract management, risk management, fulfill the contract change and claim management, contract management contract closed, to ensure timely and accurate delivery, high quality, low cost, speeding up billing.
Business Skills Requirements:
- Have a strong ability to learn and analyze and solve problems, can quickly master the professional knowledge, timely work;
- Have good communication skills and ability to adapt, there is a driving force, the results oriented;
- Work rigorous, planned, logical, good at thinking and summarizing the problem;
- Proficient in office and good data processing statistical analysis capabilities, as well as document writing skills;
- Good sense of service and team spirit;
Professional Knowledge Requirement:
- Bachelor degree or above in Supply Chain Management / Industrial Engineering or other related fields
- With the supply chain, the procurement of professional knowledge base, and can be applied to the actual order fulfillment delivery;
- Familiar with the international trade clearance knowledge, understanding of transport, customs clearance, bonded warehouse and other knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click on apply online