The University of Bristol is a community; one represented by students, staff members and the people living within the city. Our diverse and vibrant community is integral to the University and we want new students to represent that ethos.
Six scholarships will be available for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students. The scholarships will be awarded as a one off tuition fee reduction:
- 1st place – 1 scholarship of £12,000
- 2nd place – 2 scholarships of £10,000
- 3rd place – 3 scholarships of £8,000
- All applicants must be classified as international students for fee purposes.
- All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol.
- Applicants may be from any discipline.
- Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3,000 are not eligible to apply.
- Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
How to apply
Submit a video of no more than 1 minute showcasing what community means to you. We will be judging videos primarily on content and secondarily on aesthetics. Please submit your video to firstname.lastname@example.org. For identification purposes please include your application / UCAS number in the body of the email.
Supported video file formats are: .mov, .mp4, .m4v, .wmv, .flv
Deadline: Friday 9th June, 2017 (17:00 UK time / 05:00 PM Lagos time).
Note: All successful applicants will be contacted in July 2017.
More information about these scholarships is available from the International Office and the school official website; alternatively, you can email email@example.com for further inquiries and information.