The Northumbria University is proud to offer 2 scholarships worth 100% and 3 scholarships worth 50% of year 1 international postgraduate tuition fees to students who apply for a full masters programme. The University’s aim is to grow high-quality research and use it to drive excellence in all of our activities.
Northumbria University, officially the University of Northumbria at Newcastle, is a university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England. A former polytechnic, it was established as one of the new universities in 1992. It is a member of the University Alliance and the second University of Newcastle. Today, by putting students at the heart of an outstanding experience, and with world leading research and award-winning partnerships, Northumbria is a new kind of excellent university.
Northumbria is top ten in the UK for the number of graduates entering professional employment and nine out of ten of our graduates are working or studying six months after graduation. We are ranked 21st out of 111 universities in the 2014 Times Higher Education Student Satisfaction Survey.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The University will be awarding 2 scholarships worth 100% and 3 scholarships worth 50% of Year 1 international Postgraduate tuition fees to students.
Number of Scholarships: Total five scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: You must meet the following conditions to compete for one of the five available scholarships:
- You must be ordinarily resident in a country outside of the United Kingdom or it’s dependencies and the European Union
- You must hold an ‘international’ fee status
- Students who have applied for a Postgraduate programme at the University by 15 November 2017 can apply for a scholarship worth 100% or 50% of the Year 1 international tuition fees
- You must accept an offer made by the University by following the instructions, which will be sent to you. Please note that students holding both conditional and unconditional offers are eligible to enter
- You must be joining Year 1 of a Postgraduate programme commencing in January 2018
- You must not have previously studied at the University
- You must not be joining the University through an articulation agreement
- Employees, agents or contractors of Northumbria University are not eligible
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Students must submit an online application for a place on a Programme.
How to Apply:
University will ask you to submit a video lasting no more than 30 seconds which we will share on the University’s social media channels. Your video should answer one key question:
- Why is Northumbria a great place to prepare for your future?
Application deadline: November 15, 2017
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.