Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Internal Audit Officer
- Evaluate and test business processes and control to identify areas of risk and internal control improvement opportunities
- Assists with drafting audit reports and ensuring compliance with IIA standards and Group Internal Audit guidelines
- Assists in consulting process owners to make recommendations on business and process improvements
- Perform Audit fieldwork
- Work with process owners and operational staff to implement audit recommendations and solutions
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Pays Attention to detail, displays good working and operating principles
- Basic Accounting knowledge, computer literacy and analytical skills
- Good sense of judgement, objectivity in reasoning and ability to enforce compliance
- B.Sc/HND in any discipline
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Audit & Investigations department of a Manufacturing Company.