APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a Global Fortune 500 company with about 89,000 employees and offices in 130 countries with global growth opportunities in a range of fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and manufacturing industries – Join us to achieve even your most ambitious career goals!
Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world is your work place.
Job Title: Gate Clerk
Job Type: Full-Time
- Gate Clerk is to provide support to the gate operations and Clerical support for the release and receipt of import and export containers
- Updates relevant information in the terminal operating system (Navis Express)
- Performs Gate In / Gate Out transactions, issues Pick-up / Drop off tickets & EIR
- Ensures a safe and secure working environment
- Provides complete and accurate reports where required
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Who We are Looking For
- Minimum Experience of BSc / HND.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Must be a Computer literate.
- Must have an excellent administrative skills
- To a right candidate we offer value and team-based leadership, an open and engaging working environment, and a wide range of international career opportunities.
- Opportunities for personal growth in a dynamic environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click on Apply Online