Specialization Admin / Finance , Engineering ,Administration / Office Support
- Industry Oil & Gas / Mining
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 5-10 year(s)
- Qualification HND, Bachelor’s Degree, PGD / Master’s Degree
- Location Rivers
Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc was first incorporated in 1994 as a private limited liability company with an authorized and paid up Share Capital of N1,000,000 divided into 1,000,000 Ordinary Shares of N1 each. The company commenced active business operations in 1997. Its first Head Office was located at Plot 39 Eastern Bypass, Port Harcourt (now the office of one of its subsidiaries), while the new Head Office is presently at Plot 8, Dr. Nurudeen Olowopopo Avenue, CBD, Alausa, Ikeja, which was officially commissioned on July 2011.
Looking to engage qualified Nigerians for the following managerial positions in our Marine and offshore division based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria:
1. Chief Operating Officer
2. Head- Technical and Operations
- The roles will ensure the profitable operations of the company’s offshore vessels to meet client’s expectations.
- Individuals with more than 10 years seagoing experience and at least 5 years shore-based experience is highly desirable.
- Degree in Marine Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with COC- Class 1 (Engine) or COC- Master Mariner Class 1 (STCW 95) Unlimited.
Detailed CVs should be forwarded to this email address not later than Thursday, March 23rd, 2017