· Maintain a healthy funnel of opportunities to be closed month on month.
· Maintain a viable Contact Master list of customers, prospects and Key Opinion Leaders within the assigned territory
· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
· Develop and maintain up to date market intelligence on available/potential opportunities, competition, threats within assigned territory and report same promptly.
· Maintain a healthy data base of accounts and ensure optimal relationship management of such accounts within the territory.
To liaise with all PPC partners (OEMs) for technical and commercial information, pricing and training on all new products. Ensure optimal use of the OEMs channel partner available tools
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
· Degree level education or equivalent (Biological science background)
· Minimum of Second Class Upper
· Two years experience in a sales or account management role preferably in Healthcare
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
· Fluent in English, verbal and written. Knowledge of Hausa language will be an added advantage