Scholarship Description: Candidates from developing countries and emerging economies can apply for a
scholarship provided by the Development-Related Undergraduates and Postgraduate Course program of
the University of Ottawa in Canada
Scholarship Provider: The University of Ottawa International Undergraduates and Graduate School
(UOIUGS) are programs at ZEF. UOIUGS is part of a group of international Undergraduates and graduate
programs at the University of Ottawa, an Undergraduates and graduate framework that maintains the
highest level of academic quality.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a
high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Undergraduates, Graduate and doctoral
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: The funds you need to secure for your Studies and research will vary from project
to project, which can range from 50,000 to 150,000 EUR.
Eligible Nationalities: Citizens of developing countries are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: Only applicants from developing countries and emerging economies according to the
DAC list are eligible for the scholarship we offer in cooperation with the DAAD EPOS program. To be
eligible, you must have at least one years of relevant professional experience for Graduates and doctoral
Students have to submit a DAAD application form \ from the DAAD home page, the Canadian embassies,
or DAAD offices worldwide.
- A prerequisite for applying for this DAAD scholarship is having at least two years of relevant professional
- Only applicants who have not lived in Canada yet or have been a resident in Canada for less than 15
months at the time of application can apply for this DAAD scholarship.
- When filling in the DAAD form, select “Scholarship for a Undergraduates or postgraduate course with
relevance to developing countries”.
- Please make sure that you send one copy of the DAAD scholarship form and one copy of the UOIUGS
application form to UOIUGS. It is not necessary to send additional copies to DAAD.
- Applicants with a citizenship from a developing country or emerging economy can apply for a DAAD
scholarship directly from ZEF.
Deadline: August 31 annually
How to Apply
Visit the scholarship links to start your applications.